How to Buy an Artwork
Create an Account
for a more convenient
Select an Artwork
from our collection
of original Filipino artworks
Place your Order
enter accurate and complete
billing and shipping information
Have it Delivered
and receive your item
in good condition
Frequently asked questions about buying art online
- Browse our categories to search for your desired artwork, click on the artwork image or title to bring you to the artwork detail page. Click ADD TO CART to put your artwork in the cart.
- You can view the selected items you bought by clicking the CART icon/VIEW CART link in the top right corner of the screen. You can remove some artworks if you changed your mind. Available shipping method is also presented for you to choose from.
- Press PROCEED TO CHECKOUT in the Cart screen if you have made your final decision and complete the order.
- Fill out the billing address and shipping address if you will ship the artwork to an address different from the billing address.
- Select your mode of payment and press PLACE ORDER to send your payment and complete the order.
- Check your emails for confirmation of your order and other communications. We may get in touch with you as well.
In the CHECKOUT screen, you can choose your preferred payment method. We accept payments thru:
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Card thru Paypal
- Money Remittance like Western Union, Smart Padala, etc.
All Credit Card transactions are processed through Paypal – the safer and easier way to pay online.
Bank Transfers are protected by the banks themselves as well as the remittance companies.
Our website is secured and encrypted with SSL certificate and technology so all transactions and inputs made through the website are secured.
We conduct background check about the artist and his/her art prior to posting in our website. Once a purchase has been made, the artwork will be accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity signed by Pahiyas Art and the artist to prove that the artwork is genuine.
Yes, the artwork you purchased can be delivered anywhere in the world with a few exceptions. Please contact us if shipping is available in your shipping address.
Artworks for shipping abroad are removed from the canvas frame/stretcher. They are rolled and placed in a plastic canister tube and wrapped in a bubble wrap for added support.
Shipping cost varies depending on the size and weight of the artwork and the country where it will be shipped. Some artists provide free shipping and indicated in their artworks. You will also see the available shipping methods and fees in the CART page but these may be estimates only due to the current pandemic situation. Prior to completing your purchase, please contact us to confirm the shipping rate for your delivery address.
All artworks are shipped by reliable companies like LBC and Lalamoves within the Philippines and DHL/FedEx if worldwide. You will receive a tracking number as soon as the artwork is shipped which you can track in our website or the courier’s.
Your artwork will be delivered within 1-5 days if within the Philippines, 1-2 weeks elsewhere. Should there be any delays, we will inform you immediately.
All the artworks are carefully packaged and in good condition prior to shipping. If the artwork arrives damaged, we may ask you to return it to us and reimburse you or replace with another piece. We will also communicate you promptly for possible solutions.
Artworks may appear differently and looks better in real life than on screen. If you think you are not satisfied with it, we will do our best and communicate with you to find a solution.
Yes we accept commissioned artworks by an artist of your choice. Please Contact Us and let us know about your requirements.