Nude Painting Workshop
June 25, 2022, 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Pahiyas Art Gallery (2/f RDV Bldg, Regidor St cor Quezon Ave, Lucban, Quezon / taas ng 7-11)
Rules for Artists
- DO NOT touch the model.
- DO NOT photograph the model and do not ask the model if you can take a picture.
- DO NOT chat with the model when he/she is modeling and your fellow artists while painting session is ongoing.
- DO NOT make comments about the model’s body.
- DO NOT invade the model’s personal space.
- DO NOT ask the model personal questions such as their last name, where they live, etc.
- DO NOT ask the model out on a date.
- DO NOT remove your clothes when the model does.
- Cellphones shall be surrendered at the reception and returned after the workshop.
- Bring your own easel and art materials. Any medium is allowed.
- Come on time as we will start exactly as advertised.
- Registration Fee is Php800 which includes model’s fee, drinks and snacks.
- Payment must be made at least 5 days before the workshop day to ensure your slot.
- Payment may be made at the gallery in cash or online thru Gcash/Paymaya, credit/debit card or direct bank deposit thru this link.
- Payment is non-refundable but transferrable to other artists.
Exhibition, Delivery and Payment for Artworks
- Artworks done/completed during the workshop will be exhibited/on sale at the Pahiyas Art Gallery from July 3-30.
- 20% commission shall be deducted in favor of the Gallery.
- Artworks must be ready to hang, framed or unframed.
- Artworks that are unsold after the exhibition may be left at the gallery for future selling or may be taken out by the artist.
- Delivery of the artwork shall be charged to the buyer and shall be taken care of by the Gallery.
- Payment of the artwork to the artist shall be made only upon successful delivery to the buyer.
Pahiyas Art Gallery reserves the right to refuse entry and participation of the artist if he is found intoxicated, ill or pose harm to the model, fellow artists and Gallery staff.