La Casa de Dona Ana was built after the marriage of Don Pedro Nepomuceno Villasenor and Doña Ana Maria Herrera y De La Concepcion in 1842. Their house is the only one that was built by stone with the neo-classical style during that time in whole Lucban. The house has been the favorite place to stay by famous visitor from Manila and other places.
The house was bought by Marcelo Dealo and Eduviges Veloso in 1946 and undergone renovation at the time of the Antonio and Milada Dealo in 1994 and was named La Dona Ana.
©️ Lucban Historical Society